High Ground 2021: Be Bold!
We’re gearing up for our annual civic governance forum, to be held online next month. The conference will span 3 days, with sessions on Wednesday, March 24 (morning), Friday, March 26 (afternoon & early-evening), and Saturday, March 27 (morning).
High Ground participants include Mayors, Councillors, Regional Directors, and School Board Trustees.
Wednesday, March 24 (morning) (9:00am to 12:30pm)
Friday, March 26 (afternoon & early-evening) (1:00 to 4:30pm / 5:00 to 6:30pm)
Saturday, March 27 (morning) (9:00am to 12:30pm)
Whova (follow link to register)
Detailed schedule to be posted soon.
Testimonials from High Ground 2019
- “It was a fantastic opportunity to share and build relationships.”
- “I met so many interesting people and had such great conversations about issues that concern all of us.”
- “Very informative and perspective-changing.”
- “Brilliant and essential conversation.”
- “Great diversity of speakers and topics.”
- “A must attend annual event.”
- “After every High Ground forum, I’m involved in interactions with participants. There’s learning and exchange during each forum and that tends to continue after the forum. High Ground 2019 was fantastic.”